Asthma: Causes, Symptoms, Diagnosis, Treatment – Asthma is also called asthma in common language; Asthma is a disease affecting the lungs, the person suffering from this has difficulty in breathing and due to this, they start to breathe. This disease is seen in both adults and children.
Many people are allergic to the changing weather and pollution, thus people are at highest risk of asthma. There are many reasons for having asthma and some of these symptoms. There are also many cures for asthma, you can cure or control asthma. In this article, we will give you complete information about the causes, symptoms, prevention and home treatment of asthma.
Causes of Asthma
Some people get allergic due to pollution which causes asthma (asthma). The smoke emanating from factories, colds, flu, smoking and change of weather causes asthma. Apart from this, air pollution has become so much nowadays that it causes a lot of trouble in breathing.
People who already have a little difficulty in breathing have the highest chance of getting asthma disease in such a situation. It is also a genetic disease. If your parents have asthma, then you may also have this disease.
Types Of Asthama
There are mainly two types of asthma – allergic asthma and non-allergic asthma. Due to dust, smoke and weather changes, etc., you become allergic and due to this, you get asthma disease, it is called Allergic Asthma. Apart from this, having a cold for several days, taking more mental stress or genetic asthma disease is called non-allergic asthma.
Symptoms Of Asthama
It is very important for you to know what are the symptoms of asthma? If you are quick to recognize the symptoms of asthma, you can soon treat asthma disease and get rid of it. Now we are going to inform you about the symptoms of asthma (asthma).
1. Keep coughing and coughing for more days
2. Shortness of breath or shortness of breath
3. Feeling tired while working hard
4. Excess cough or sore throat after exercise
5. Lack of sleep and increased irritability
6. Appearance of symptoms of cold or allergy symptoms, etc.
If any of the symptoms mentioned above appear in you, contact the doctor immediately and inform them about this. If you recognize its symptoms in the beginning and consult a doctor and get proper treatment, you can get rid of it as soon as possible.
The condition of an asthma patient becomes acute day-to-day and due to lack of proper treatment, he may also die due to breathlessness. That is why do not try to take asthma disease lightly. Now we will tell you how to prevent asthma (asthma)?
How To Prevent Asthma?
If you want to get rid of asthma disease then you will need to do some protection. Often it is due to external reasons, so if you protect yourself from external causes, then you can also avoid asthma disease.
1. Like if you go out and there is a lot of dust and soil, then cover the mouth and nose with a cloth or come out with a mask.
2. Apart from this, if you smoke, then give it up completely and if someone near you smokes, then keep a distance from there.
3. Also, do not consume such things that make you allergic. Often, taking food containing colored food causes allergies or cold drinks etc. can also cause colds. That is why always avoid such things.
4. If you want to prevent asthma, keep away from smells that can cause you allergies such as smelling fresh paint, pesticide perfume body spray incense sticks, etc.
5. If you are feeling allergic then drink lukewarm water as much as possible and if the work seems likely, then steam it with hot water.
You can do Anulom-Antonym Pranayama in case of a cold, and you can get rid of the common cold as soon as possible. Apart from this, yoga like Surya Namaskar and Bhujangasana are considered very beneficial in asthma. Now we are going to give you information about home remedies for asthma (asthma).
What Is The Home Remedy For Asthma?
1. Take honey by mixing it in amla
If you eat honey mixed with Amla powder, it gives a lot of relief in asthma. If you are having trouble breathing or if you are having trouble breathing, then smelling honey can relieve it.
2. Grind garlic with lukewarm milk and drink it.
If you grind about 5 buds of garlic in a glass of lukewarm milk and drink, then within a few days you will get relief from asthma.
3. Grind and drink garlic in hot tea
If you do not want to consume garlic with milk, then grinding two buds of garlic in a cup of hot tea is an asthma control.
4. Do yoga
You can also do some yoga to control asthma, these people also help you to get rid of asthma. For this you can do Anulom Vilom Kapalbhati Bhujangasan Surya Namaskar Shavasan Matsyasana etc. Yoga.