Benefits Of Vitamin E, Causes And Diseases Of Vitamin E Deficiency– Vitamin E contains a group of many compounds including tocopherol and tocotroenol. It helps in developing red blood cells in the blood. Not only this, Vitamin E is helpful in maintaining the muscles and other cells in the body in normal form.
It acts as an antioxidant that protects the human body from oxygen radicals. It also helps in balancing the fatty acids of the body. In this article, we are going to give information about the benefits of vitamin E, the causes and diseases of vitamin E deficiency.
Benefits of vitamin E
1. Vitamin E is used in beauty products because it helps in cleaning the dirt and dead cells on the skin posts.
2. It helps to manufacture red blood cells in the body. If women consume vitamin E during pregnancy, then it protects the born child from anemia disease.
3. Consumption of Vitamin E gets rid of mental diseases. This is most important for people suffering from the problem of mental stress.
4. Vitamin E acts as an antioxidant which is effective in reducing and preventing skin wrinkles.
5. Deficiency of Vitamin E increases the risk of heart related diseases. If there is a deficiency of Vitamin E in the body of women then the probability of heart stroke increases after menopause.
6. Due to excess of Vitamin E in the body, it helps in reducing the risk of diseases like diabetes and breast cancer. Apart from this, it also helps in boosting your body’s immune system.
Read More – How To Improve Eyesight Naturally At Home
7. Vitamin E creates new cells in the skin due to which the skin gets natural moisture.
8. If there is sufficient amount of Vitamin E in your body, then it also plays an important role in protecting it from the ultraviolet rays of the sun.
9. Vitamin E reduces the amount of cholesterol in the body and balances fat. Apart from this, it helps the thyroid and pituitary gland to function properly.
10. Vitamin E helps in fighting problems like Alzheimer’s and cancer. People who lack Vitamin E in their body are at increased risk of getting diseases like Alzheimer’s and cancer.
Due To Deficiency Of Vitamin E
1. In today’s time, many people are not able to pay proper attention to their food, due to which there is a deficiency of Vitamin E in their body.
2. Many people consume food items available in the market i.e. pre-prepared and packaged foods, due to which there is a deficiency of Vitamin E in their body.
3. Consuming foods or diets lacking fruits and vegetables also leads to a deficiency of Vitamin E in the body.
4. Apart from this, there is a deficiency of Vitamin E in the body due to the consumption of low-fat foods.
5. Although vitamin E deficiency can also be genetic, it is called ataxia.
6. In the case of ataxia, the nervous system is affected, as well as it affects the control and coordination of muscles.
7. Premature newborns and children between 5 and 15 years are most likely to be deficient in Vitamin E.
Diseases Caused By Vitamin E Deficiency
Vitamin E deficiency can cause many diseases in your body. We are going to tell you about this below.
1. Vitamin E deficiency can cause nervous system related problems. In this condition, the body starts numb and blood circulation slows down in the arms and legs, arms and legs.
2. Vitamin E deficiency increases the risk of heart stroke and heart failure.
3. Due to deficiency of Vitamin E, there is painful spasm in meat muscles. Not only this, along with pain in the legs, weakness is also felt.
4. Due to the deficiency of Vitamin E, problems like stomach related and headache can start.
5. The semen quality of men also decreases due to deficiency of Vitamin E.
6. Due to the deficiency of Vitamin E, the immunity of the body starts getting weakened, due to which the risk of many serious diseases increases.
7. Vitamin E deficiency increases the risk of getting cancer.
8. Dryness and wrinkles occur in the skin due to deficiency of Vitamin E, due to which the face starts to look old before age.
9. Hair loss problem also starts due to deficiency of Vitamin E.
10. Due to the deficiency of Vitamin E, the amount of red blood cells decreases, due to which the person becomes a victim of anemia disease.
11. Due to the deficiency of Vitamin E, liver problems start.