Sinus pressure points are those points that one can use in order to get relief from Sinus.
One doesn’t need any kind of medical consultation to try this method.
As these pressure points have no side effects one can try it on their own.
Here on our Blog, you will get the complete information upon Sinus Pressure points and all the information related to sinus.
In this article
|How to get rid of it?|
|Pressure Points on Face|
|Pressure Points On Head And Neck|
|Pressure Points on Legs and Feets|
|Pressure Points on Hands and Arms|
|Pressure Points on Ears|
What is Sinus?
Sinusitis refers to the swelling or inflammation of the tissues that are lining the sinus.
It is considered to be healthy as long as it is filled with air. But, once they are blocked with fluid; it leads to infection due to growth stimulation of germs.
Causes of Sinus:
Sinus can happen because of the following reasons mentioned below:
- Common cold.
- Shift in the nasal cavity or deviated septum.
- Growth in and around nose lining known as nasal polyps
- Allergens or allergy that leads to swelling in nose lining.
There are 4 types of Sinus that are mentioned below:
- Acute Sinusitis: It lasts for 2 to 4 weeks.
- Subacute Inflammation: It lasts for a month and may be extended till 3 months.
- Recurrence Sinusitis: It makes you suffer for long and can occur several times in a year.
- Chronic Sinus Inflammation: Minimum lasting time is 12 weeks. It may take even longer to last.
How to Get Rid of Sinus?
These pressure points are present on different parts of your body.
Holding on for minimum 3 minutes for any of the points can relieveany kind of pain instantly.
Sinus Pressure Points On Face
Sinus Pressure Points On Head And Neck
Sinus Pressure Points on Ears
The pressure points are located at the following parts of Ear:
You can use any of the Sinus Pressure Points treatment with points on different parts of your body depending on the part that is affected or observing your sinus symptoms.