Oral Cancer: Symptoms, Causes, Treatments – There is no permanent cure for cancer disease yet. However cancer is treated through radiation therapy surgery etc. Cancer is such a serious disease that people get scared on hearing its name. Cancer is of different types, one of them is oral cancer.
Oral cancer affects the cheeks, jaw and gums etc. That is, the cancer that occurs on the part of the face to the throat is called oral cancer (oral cancer). In this article, we are going to give you information about the causes, early symptoms and treatment of oral cancer.
In today’s time many people consume more intoxicants like tobacco gutkha cigarette cigar and alcohol etc. Due to this, a lump starts forming in the inner part of the mouth like tongue, cheeks, jaw, beard and throat etc. This lump is called oral cancer. However, there are many reasons for getting oral cancer (oral cancer).
Read More – Asthma: Causes, Symptoms, Diagnosis, Treatment
Many people are not aware of the initial symptoms of oral cancer (oral cancer), due to which they are negligent and it also becomes the cause of death. Therefore, now we are going to give you information about the initial symptoms of oral cancer.
What are the early symptoms of oral cancer?
If you can find out that you have had this disease by looking at the early symptoms of oral cancer, then you can get it treated as soon as possible and avoid the big danger coming. Now we will tell you what are the early symptoms of oral cancer?
1. Sometimes white spots appear on the face or mouth. These stains do not leave even after repeated washing it is called leukoplakia. If you see this symptom, is it an early symptom of oral cancer?
2. Sometimes suddenly red color starts appearing on the face between white stripes, it is called oral lichen planus. It is an early symptom of oral cancer.
3. Many times a sores are formed in the form of blisters in the mouth, which can also be a symptom of oral cancer (oral cancer). That is why do not ignore the sores in the mouth and consult a doctor immediately. If you are a drug addict, please consult a doctor and get proper treatment.
4. Mouth bleeding, pain, numbness of the mouth, any type of lump on the face or inside the mouth can be a symptom of oral cancer (oral cancer).
5. Changes in voice, problems swallowing food, pain and problems in moving the jaw and tongue can be a symptom of oral cancer (oral cancer). In such a situation, be sure to consult a doctor.
What is the treatment for oral cancer?
There are many treatments for oral cancer, although its treatment depends on the stage at which it is present. If your oral cancer is at an early stage, it can be easily avoided. Now we will tell you what is the treatment for oral cancer?
cancer treatment with drugs
If oral cancer (oral cancer) is in its initial stage then it can be cured with medicines. These medicines prevent the cancer from developing in the mouth, due to which it does not spread to other organs and the place where the cancer has occurred, slowly ends.
Treatment of oral cancer through radiation therapy
Radiation therapy is used to destroy cancer cells. If you want to eliminate cancer completely and as soon as possible, then radiation therapy is the best treatment for it.
Cancer treatment through biopsy surgery
Biopsy surgery is performed to isolate tissue with cancer in the mouth. This is one of the best areas to root out oral cancer.
Cancer treatment through chemotherapy
Doctors recommend chemotherapy to cure oral cancer. However, it also proves to be very beneficial in breast cancer, lung cancer, brain tumor etc.
Cancer treatment through surgery
If the patient suffering from oral cancer does not get relief from the treatment mentioned above, then surgery is done. Through this, cancer and surrounding tissue is removed. Surgery is the ultimate cure for any type of cancer. If your cancer is at an early stage, surgery is the best benefit. The chances of survival for end-stage patients are very less.